Mostly as a reminder to myself, but also as a tip for anyone attending a birthday of mine or some other such event - a list of stuff I want but can't be bothered to buy myself (to be updated as appropriate, in no particular order):
2) Don Johnson Big Band - Don Johnson Big Band
3) Don Johnson Big Band - Breaking Daylight
4) Don Johnson Big Band Original Burn Black T-shirt (XL)
5) Top Gear Nurburgring Nipple T-shirt (XXL, black)
8) E-type Loud Pipes Tour or Metal Tour T-shirt (XXL; I have both, but wouldn't mind more!)
9) Independent MC Support T-shirt (XXL; not exactly sure how to go about buying it!)
10)Tom Bihn Empire Builder shoulder bag, in Black/Black/Steel, with an Absolute Shoulder Strap and size 4 Horizontal Brain Cell
11) Ze Frank League of Awesomeness Black on Black T-shirt (XXL)
13) Dynomighty Bandoleer Bracelet (with Extras set)
14) Unicomp Customizer 105 Raven Black keyboard
17) MagnoGrip magnetic wristband
20) Philips Cucina 3-in-1 combination sandwich/waffle/meat grill.
21) Genius LuxeMate 810 Media Cruiser keyboard (cheaper than the DiNovo and far more badass)
22) Lemon press. Ingenious, and a solution to a problem I've properly been having (i.e. laziness).
23) Sun Jar. Obscurely useful and intrinsically cool.
24) Self-irony. I wantz it.
Don Johnson has a band?! Does Philip Michael Thomas play sax?
It's referential. They're a sort of rockabilly/euro-hiphop band. Obscure, but recommended.
Whoa. I hope they don't mind when I form the Crockett & Tubbs Jugband Allstars. We can do Glenn Frey covers ...
Post a Comment